The Bearded Ninja Wizard speaking once again.
Update of what's been going on outside of deviantArt for me:
- Just moved into a new apartment the first of this month, after having been homeless and living out of rented rooms in other peoples' houses for close to two years. I did get one of two of my unlawful detainments taken care of, and where I'm living at, was cool enough to let Megan and I get our place with just one UD still on record. In any case, We have just finished stage one of moving in. We've gotten a lot of stuff moved in from storage, but we still have a huge chunk to deal with. Nevertheless, we have a home now and we intend on keeping it.
- School has been taking up a lot of my time, as well as work, but the trade-off, is that I'm learning a tremendous amount of stuff, as well as having the luxury to work on my art, as well as The Saga. It's nice to be in a place that encourages you to develop and work on these things. Another plus is that I have another avenue for constructive criticism and input, along with ideas and concepts. This is beneficial beyond measure.
- I'm employed at the supply store at the school I'm going to, and I'm also working for an online news site. It's pretty awesome.
- I'm working with a fellow deviant, on an awesome, hard sci-fi series. It's going to be fucking awesome.
Alright, here's a breakdown of what's going to be happening over the next couple of months:
- Gonna be revamping this account, along with my photostock account and my tumblr. It's all going to be more streamlined. Gonna be updating a lot of my older works, along with introducing new content, including finished(AS IN INKED AND COLORED) Saga pages. I endeavor to have at least the first two, maybe three chapters available for you to read online by the end of this year. School has equipped me with the means by which I can do all of this, and I have been tasked with accomplishing it.
- I'm going to be interacting with you all more, because I feel like I've been missing out on that a lot, especially with those who've been watching me for ages now and have interacted with me in the past. There's no reason to be a social hermit crab anymore, and I will definitely be putting myself out there more, because social networking is awesome, and You guys are awesome. No more time wasting with bullshit.
And that's pretty much it for now.
Until Next Time
===================================================================================WHERE YOU CAN STALK ME, OR PLACES YOU CAN FIND ME:Mnemonic Seepage